Monday, January 17, 2011

19 weeks

As I sit here, I can't help but wonder what we are having.  Sure...I have the worry of wondering what may or may not happen, but I still can't help the overwhelming excitement I have for this baby.  In one week we learn if Gunner is going to have a little brother or sister.  So far, so good with the doctors appointments.  Heartbeat has been strong and Michele's health has been good.  We celebrate each day we face knowing we are another day further along in this pregnancy.
Old wives tales have been told for years, none proven to be absolute.  Not that I care whether we have a girl or boy, just a healthy one.  With much optimism that we will have a healthy baby, I researched so many clues of what to look for to key us in on what we are having.  if ...sour cravings = boy, morning sickness = girl, carrying low = boy, high heart rate = girl....all of which Michele is having, which one is right.  I guess we will find out in a week.

So many things I'd like to share, but can't seem to think of what to add first.  At least I got the blog up and running.
Any ideas, premonitions, dreams to what we are having????

2 comments:

  1. Most importantly I am praying for a strong and healthy baby and Mama! I am also praying for God to fill both you and Michele with the peace only he can give and the ability to experience the joy in the miracle of this tiny one growing inside.

    I also think it's going to be a girl! ;) Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am SO glad that you guys have decided to start blogging! It is such a wonderful outlet to express feelings and sometimes vent (which I tend to do a lot, haha). Can't wait to meet your new bundle. We love you guys so much and think of you often. By the way, Zoey is hoping for a girl cousin, see what you can do Chele : )

    ReplyDelete